My name is Adrian X (because I don't have a middle name) Fuentess.
I am a writer living in Nebraska and you can read more about me and my journey as a person if you follow THIS LINK. But this blog is created for my short (and on the spot stories). I want to document the characters as they pop in my head. The less voices I hear, the better for my sanity!
In the meantime, this page is mainly for a few quick facts about me:
- STAND BY ME (1986) is my favorite movie. Honorable mentions "Little Rascals" and "Archie's Final Project: My Suicide".
- Lady Gaga, Gloria Trevi, Ed Sheeran, Josiah Leming, David Cook, and Graham Colton are my favorite performers.
- "Learning to Let Go" by Kesha is my favorite song, as of September 2017.
- My guilty pleasure is Bad Girls Club.
- I adore Audrey Hepburn and Maria Felix.
- I intend to be on Big Brother (CBS reality show).
- A book based on real and personal events is on the works.
- I am obsessed with British accents and TV shows.
- Obsessed with local shows.
- Proud human to two beautiful handsome dogs (pictured below)
- Class of 2007. Go Bunnies!
- I am a Bookworm, LGBTQ ally, dog lover, blogger, vlogger, and motivational speaker (to-be).